It’s easy to become a member!
- Click here to download the Individual Membership Application.
- Click here to download the School Membership Application.
Kilohana membership is open to all. Our members are specifically encouraged to support other martial art organizations, as we believe strongly in the family of martial arts and the concept that by helping each other, we all grow stronger together.
If you share a passion for the martial arts and identify with the spirit of Kilohana, we encourage you to become a part of our ‘Ohana (Hawaiian for extended family.) Your membership helps support events throughout the year and also entitles you to significant discounts and savings.
- Membership is open without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
- Membership applications are subject to review by the Executive Board.
- All new applicants are subject to a one year probation period before full membership, and the rights inherent with membership, are conferred. During this probation period they are, however, allowed to study and practice the physical techniques of our systems of martial art.
- Members of Kilohana are not precluded from belonging to other martial art organizations, as long as those organizations do not violate our moral and ethical standards. Members of Kilohana are specifically encouraged to support other martial art organizations, as we believe strongly in the family of martial arts, and the concept that by helping each other, we all grow stronger together.
Individual Membership Rates:
- $25 – Individual Youth
- $40 – Individual Adult
Dojo Group Rate – Affiliated with a Kilohana School:
|Cost Per Student|
|5 – 9 members||$150||$30 to $17|
|10 – 14 members||$250||$25 to $18|
|15 – 19 members||$375||$25 to $19|
|20 – 29 members||$500||$25 and less|
All rates are current as of 2016 and are due annually on June 1st